At Safety Training Solutions, we deliver Face Fit Testing whenever required throughout the year at our centre in Dingwall, just 15 minutes drive from Inverness. Alternatively, we can deliver this on site in the Highlands & Islands or anywhere across Scotland.
- Course Duration: 15 minutes per person
- Open Course Price: £35 + VAT per person
- Group Rate Price: Please call 01349 862226
- Maximum Delegate: 20
- Prerequisite: None
- Assessment: Practical test to ensure the correct fit and maximum efficiency of any respirator to establish there is no ingress by external contaminates.
- Certification: Each successful test will be certified detailing make, model, type and size of respirator fitted to each candidate
Why Perform Qualitative Face Fitting Test?
If you provide respiratory protective equipment (RPE) to your employees, then it is essential that you have documentary evidence to show the RPE fits the wearer.
By subjecting each wearer to a face-fit test you can be sure that your organisation is fulfilling the requirements laid out in the Health & Safety Executives (HSE) guidance and the statutory duties placed upon you under regulations such as the COSHH Regulations 2002.
View our full range of Health and Safety Training Courses