At Safety Training Solutions, we can arrange the Street Works 5 Day Course (Operative or Supervisor) training when required either at our training centre in Dingwall, just 15 minutes drive from Inverness or we can deliver this on site in the Highlands & Islands or anywhere across Scotland.
Course Duration: 5 Days
Open Course Price: £735+VAT
Group Rate Price: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum Delegates: 8
Delivery Method: Classroom Based Theory and Practical
Approved By: SQA and Street Works
Assessment: Multiple Choice Assessments
Certification: SQA Certification
This course can be attended by both Operatives and Supervisors looking to gain a Street Works (SWQR) Card to work on the public highways. Both Operatives & Supervisors will complete the following units, with the Supervisors monitoring the Operatives in the practical portions of the course.
• Location of underground apparatus.
• Signing, lighting and guarding.
• Excavation in the highway.
• Reinstatement of compaction and backfill materials.
• Reinstatement of sub-base and road base non-bituminous materials.
• Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials.
• Reinstatement of hot-lay bituminous materials.
• Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways.
If you already hold a SWQR Card or it has expired in the past 5 years, you are eligible to complete a Street Works Refresher to renew your current card Book onto a Street Works Refresher now!